Looking Good

SHARE

With the rise of social media and the huge egos of the average person, people have their standards set high for everything. In the dating world, women consider the top 20% of the males attractive, while the other 80% are considered below average and are left holding the bag.

This type of top tier standard is apparent in sports too. Many people underestimate boxers, and expect every boxer to look like Floyd Mayweather. It should be understood that it takes incredible skill and certain bodies to look impressive and clean in boxing. When a boxer pulls off something incredible like a 10 punch combo on a competitive opponent, it is a rare sight.

 
SHARE